22-25 September 2017
Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC)
Cape Town, SOUTH AFRICA
Conference Excursions 2017
Sign up and experience the energy, vibrancy and distinct character of some of Cape Town’s most fascinating schools. Come tour the grounds, visit the classrooms, meet the teachers and interact with the pupils. Gain insight into the unique context that these schools operate in and develop your appreciation for the innovation and creativity that permeate their corridors.
- Time: 08h00 – 12h00
- The tour will depart at 08h00 from Cullinan Hotel on Thursday 21 September 2017, each party will visit one local primary (junior) school and one high (senior) school. Tea will be provided and you will return by 13:00.
- Cost per person: ZAR150.00
After spending the morning gaining insight into how other schools operate, why not spend the afternoon in a more relaxing style with a visit to a Constantia wine farm. You will have the opportunity to taste some of South Africa’s most celebrated wines from a wine farming area that lies within the suburbs of the city. You will also walk away with your tasting glass as a memento of an afternoon spent examining the very best Cape Town has to offer. You will also have the opportunity to order wine for home delivery or to take home with you.
- Time: 14h00 – 17h00
- The busses will depart at 14h00 from Cullinan Hotel on Thursday 21 September 2017
- Cost per person: ZAR400.00
It often happens that when in a foreign country or a city you do not know well, having dinner in the home of one of the residents of the city allows you first-hand experience of the city. Many of the Cape Town delegates to the convention have offered to host you at a dinner party in their homes on the 2nd night of the conference. They will take responsibility for getting you to their home after the last plenary session that day, will host you for a delicious dinner and then arrange for you to return to your hotel via taxi or Uber at the end of the evening.
You will be informed of your hosts name and contact details at registration.
- Time: 16h30
- You will depart from the Cape Town International Conference Centre after the last plenary session on 23 September 2017
- Cost per person: ZAR250.00
- The cost of the taxi/uber that returns you to your hotel will be for your own account, but we expect that guests will share the taxi and your host will arrange the taxi/Uber for you.
Terms and Conditions
In order to facilitate the smooth operation of these excursions the following conditions apply;
- All bookings are only confirmed with payment.
- Cancellations can be entertained until the close of registration at the conference.
- Cancellations after the cut-off time or no shows will not be reimbursed.
Click here to book your excursion.
XL Millennium Conference & Event Management
Logistics and Conference organisers
+27 21 590-7900